BPOINT ‘One Off’ payment processing for School or OSHC (replaces BIZGATE) and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options for SCHOOL. Please ensure all invoices are paid into the correct account.
Seaford Secondary College uses the Government of South Australia's online payment system BPoint.
How to process a payment:
- click on the ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION
- enter your FAMILY ID (from the school invoice or payment)
- enter your FAMILY NAME
- enter the description or invoice number for the payment
- enter the amount of the payment
- click on the icon matching your card type (Visa, Mastercard)
- enter your CREDIT CARD NUMBER
- enter the credit card EXPIRY DATE
- enter the CARD VERIFICATION NUMBER (3 digit code on the back)
- click the PROCEED button
- after 3 to 5 seconds your payment wil be processed and the receipt information wil be displayed
- click PRINT VIEW or enter your email address and click SEND EMAIL, to get a copy of the receipt
- you can now exit the payment page