Day: Thursdays (beginning 16th of July 2020)
Frequency: Every two weeks (fortnightly)
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Location: Seaford Community Centre, Schooner Road Carpark, Seaford (Next to Moana Primary School)
Food Hub customers must present their valid foodbank voucher and provide identification each time they visit.
The mobile hub offers pantry foods, meat, frozen foods, personal hygiene products and household cleaning products. Vegetables, fruit and bread are offered FREE WITH A VOUCHER. Payment is by EFTPOS only.
- Seaford Christian Churches:Seaford. Corner Main Street and Grand Boulevard Ph: (08) 8392 4522 Monday to Thursday and call between 9.00am – 12.00pm.
- Anglicare SA: Christies Beach. 111 Beach Road. Call 1800 748 149 Emergency food assistance Monday to Friday 9.00am – 12.00pm.
- Junction Australia:Christies Beach. Ph: (08) 8392 3000 during work hours. Food Bank vouchers for young people.
- Uniting Communities:Christies Beach. 38 Beach Road Ph: (08) 8202 5846 or Text 0482 797121 for call back Emergency Food Assistance Monday to Friday. Phone assessments and e-vouchers for Coles, Food bank and Chemist-PBS.
- St Vincent De Paul Willunga:1300 729 202 Emergency Food Assistance Friday; phone interviews for Food Bank vouchers.
Vouchers will be available soon at Seaford Community Centre, on the day that the Mobile Food Hub is at the centre; phone us to register your interest (08) 8386 3319, or keep a look out on our Facebook page.
How to use your Food bank Voucher:
- you will need to present this voucher to the Food Hub greeter at the entry
- please present a form of ID to the greeter
- you will need to pay for your shopping using your own money on your EFTPOS card
- after your shop, we will swap your voucher for a small white card that you will need to bring with you upon your next visit
- you can visit the Food Hub on four separate occasions
- you can spend the full amount on your referral voucher, or less; this is a spend-up to amount
- please bring shopping bags with you
- cash or cheques are not accepted; payment only via EFTPOS or Basics Card